1. Kavaalya reserves the right to refuse admission to our events like trainings, courses or retreats. In such event, if the admission is refused for any reason within the discretion of Kavaalya, after payment of the deposit or full amount, such payment shall be refunded to the user within 30 days from its receipt.
2. Latecomers may be admitted to trainings at the discretion of Kavaalya.
1. Kavaalya cannot guarantee a place on a Teacher Training Course training until full deposit has been received. Upon receipt of the deposit the trainee will be fully enrolled in their selected course. Trainee identification such as a passport photocopy must be provided upon final payment for Teacher Training Course.
2. Kavaalya has full discretion to offer discounts and concessions at any time. This does not automatically entitle other trainees to the same discounts and concessions.
3. Kavaalya accepts no responsibility for cancellations, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of God, war, and threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond our control. This includes injuries, illnesses, medical or psychiatric conditions of trainees developed during or subsequent to the course as well as loss of, or damage to, personal property during the training.
4. In the unlikely event that a Kavaalya training, workshop or retreat is cancelled 100% of the payment will be refunded, or an alternative retreat or training placement will be offered. Where an enrollment is cancelled by a trainee for any reason, the deposit is not refundable. Transfer of deposit to another training, for exceptional reasons, will be at the discretion of Kavaalya management.
5. If a training, workshop or retreat must be abandoned or interrupted due to exceptional circumstances there will not be a refund if more than half of the training has been completed (start and finish dates inclusive).
6. Kavaalya accepts no responsibility for flight costs in the event of cancellation of trainings, workshops or retreats. The Company is not liable for any flight cancellation, rescheduling or delays.
1. By partaking in trainings, workshops, retreats or classes, trainees retain control and direction over all their physical activities and voluntarily assume full liability and accept the risk of harm, including physical injury and discomfort as a result of my participation in activities during the program.
2. Kavaalya accepts no liability for any injury or illnesses that occur to trainees during the trainings, workshops, retreats or classes.
3. The nature of a yoga teacher training, retreats, workshops and classes includes a certain level of interpersonal physical contact. By participating in this yoga events trainees voluntarily agree to this contact and understand its professional nature.
1. Pictures may be taken during trainings, workshops, retreats or classes and used in any marketing or promotional capacity such as facebook, instagram, youtube, the company website etc. By agreeing to these terms and conditions trainees give full permission for this information to be released.
2. Kavaalya retains no liability for use of pictures or videos taken by trainees of the training, the teachers or other trainees.
3. Photos and videos taken by trainees during trainings are deemed to be for learning and personal use only. Sharing this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Kavaalya is strictly prohibited.
Materials that are part of any training, workshop or retreat including but not limited to the Kavaalya Teacher training manual, the general layout of the Kavaalya Website, logos, trademarks and web pages content are the property of Kavaalya. Using this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Kavaalya is strictly prohibited.
Kavaalya reserves the right to review and change these terms and conditions at any time. If revised, changes will be posted on the website.
Kavaalya reserves the right to alter the program or curriculum.